Professional card issuer PST has released a new large-scale upgrade – “PST 2.0”. Thanks to it, your online financial experience can become even more convenient and simple than it has ever been. Read further to dive deeper into the topic and see what new features have been added and implemented.
PST – Service Review
PST is a professional card issuing service created as a combination of modern technologies with financial institutions and designed to become a perfect payment solution both for personal and corporate use. And here are the features that easily prove it.
1. The process of signing up and issuing the first card is really fast and takes only a couple of minutes.
2. No document confirmation is required for the issuance of the first card. The following process is also as simple as that – according to the “know your client” (KYC) approach the service needs only a photo of a passport.
3. Currently, USD is the main currency of the cards but EUR will be added very soon.
4. The service offers issuance of various cards - each of them can be funded by cryptocurrency.
5. A number of new PST-exclusive bins are offered.
6. An implemented 3D secure protocol gives an opportunity to pay not only on Facebook, Google, and TikTok, but on any existing services.
7. There is also an in-house Telegram-bot designed for service notifications and comfortable user experience.
Tariffs and Bonuses
Tariffs and bonuses distinguish the service from the others and make the real difference.
PST offers the following tariffs:
|Tariff||Card issuance||Payment for each month||Cost of deposit |
Besides, a new tariff is about to be presented: 2.9% for the cards with $10 issuance and the same monthly fee.
When it comes to the bonuses, the PST affiliate program is more than just worth mentioning. It is so beneficial that the user gets 100% from the first card issuance for each new client who registered by the referral link and 10% of service commissions from each invited client for life!
Besides all that, the service offers the issuance of the 5th card for free.
PST for Big Teams
If you want to use PST for business, new options will be available with the forthcoming update and the account owner will be able to:
- Manage each member account
- Issue and block cards
- Have access to detailed data on team transactions and expenses through CSV
- Set limits on transactions
- View the corporate account statistics
Test the PST and make sure that everything is functioning in a way you expect: fast and easy. Get access to modern tools which can make your personal or corporate financial experience much better.
Feedback on PST
Have you ever worked with the PST card issuer and want to share your experience? Leave your feedback on our website👇
Share the article
Read. Learn. Do. Earn more money on Affiliate Marketing