On October 18, the Georgia iGaming Affiliate Conference will take place in Tbilisi. Gambling operators, advertisers, marketers, affiliates, and webmasters will share the experience of making a profit from gambling today.
The conference aims to join the online and offline casino, provide conditions for exchanging experience and getting new contacts that will help to earn more, run a business in compliance with the law, avoid fines, and expand the business.
Live communication with major experts of the gambling industry is the best way to boost yourself and your business: you’ll find out how to open a casino in Georgia and find investments, increase the customer flow and where to look for sources of traffic.
The program includes:
- Key points about laws, business, and investments in gambling.
- What is important to know before you open a casino in Georgia?
- How to run business in accordance with the law, to avoid fines, and to grow revenue.
- How to choose affiliate networks and webmasters correctly and why it is important to be able to assess their performance.
- How to make an attractive online offer and keep the interest in it.
- How and in what tools to invest to bring more customers and increase the average bill value.
The official part of the conference will be followed by the afterparty where speakers, sponsors, participants, and VIP ticket holders will continue the communication with a glass of Georgian wine.
The conference will be held by Smile-Expo, an international company that has been organizing business events dedicated to innovations for 13 years.
Date: Friday, October 18, 2019
Location: The Biltmore Tbilisi Hotel
There are 20 early bird Business tickets left. Don’t wait, the price will be increasing.
There will be no video recordings and online stream.
Register to Georgia iGaming Affiliate Conference.
Share the article
Read. Learn. Do. Earn more money on Affiliate Marketing